It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sorry it's been a while. Haven't had much to talk about. I'm currently on CD28 of Cycle 10....still. Not temping this cycle, as it started to make me stressed & made me paranoid about every body function.
Good news is, is that I got a job last week, and as soon as the place opens up I will be starting. Hopefully their contractors/delivery people deliver their items on time so we can open. This job will be good to help take the constant "Am I PG?" out of my head.

More later when I have something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment