It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Onto Cycle 14

Well 1st cycle with Injectables is a NO. Had 2 days of spotting, and of course had wishful thinking. Then this morning, AF came full force. Had a 24 day cycle, which is odd, because I haven't had that short of a cycle in a LONG time. I'm not going to say never because I'm sure in the past my body actually liked me.
I will be making a call in the morning to my nurse. Which she's probably gonna have me come in a pick up my second round.
Now we weren't able to do the IUI like planned, and we for the second round we won't be able to do it either. We want to try to do it will the Injectables for 2-3 cycles first, since it is stronger medication than the Clomid.

No comments:

Post a Comment