It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Okay so yesterday's little addition didn't give much information. I was in a hurry. So basically my nurse thought that since I've already have 2 rounds of unsuccessful Clomid that it would be time for an IUI with injections. But after my little visit this morning, I talked with her a bit and thought about the IUI vs. Clomid. So I decided to go with another round of Clomid, and if it's unsuccessful then we will go with the IUI.
So today, on cycle day 4, I started on Clomid. Yippee!

Well a little back track here, the blood test that I got done last week told me that I am Ovulating so the problem isn't that. And we already covered the sperm issue. So in the dark here. Probably cervical mucus. Which wouldn't surprise me much if that's the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment