It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Monday, September 26, 2011

So I got a Voicemail from my nurse today. I called her last week after noting that my blood test came up negative again, that I started my period & I would like to know what's next. It was a little hard to understand her, & I wasn't able to reach her when I called her back. So I listened and she wants me to come in tomorrow to show me how to do shots then mentions something about IUI. Now I've read/heard of people doing this but I'm not familiar with it. I looked up a few things on the internet, but got different sides.

And on this note I would like to add: "I have my ovaries!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment