It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So finally remembered to come on here and talk about the IUI.

We went into the Reproductive Center for DH's Sperm Wash, then took our "sample" over to Post for the procedure.

It went fairly well. As suspected I would have some minor cramping. I had stomach cramping for the first day & since then I've had minor (on&off) cramping down below, more than like on my cervix, where they inserted the Tube/Cath. for the Sperm Wash.

I have a Pregnancy Blood Test scheduled on the 8th. **fingers crossed**







until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment