It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Well I was suppose to do an IUI on CD17 but since we weren't going to get paid again till CD19 ( i know 2 days away) & the place that was going to take care of Dh's Sperm Wash, they only took cash, & credit/debit.
Money isn't the issue. We have money so don't get me wrong. We can take care of the baby if/when I get pregnant. Just at that 2-3 day mark we didn't. As every family comes to a point where they just dont have the funds.

So we tried another cycle on our own. It would be nice if we could do it on our own, but so far I don't see it.

So since we did it on our own, we did our best to time it. So if we timed it right I should be at DPO7, I have a Blood test scheduled for DPO 13, next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment