It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back in the game

Everytime I log onto Blogger I & start to write about my TTC experience I stop & walk away. Well I think I'm going to stick to it now, it has officially been a year since we started TTC, well by the Doctor's standard. Truthfully, we really started when I stopped BCP in December 09', but my doctor wanted to give my body an extra 3 months for my body to adjust. Don't see why, I haven't got pregnant yet.
Day before yesterday I started spotting. Not much, and I only noticed a few drops (streaks) of red in with my mucus when I go to the bathroom. I'm expecting AF to show up but I'm just hoping that maybe this could be implantation bleeding, but I can't read too much into it. I'm also having some cramps in with it, yesterday I had to use a heating pad on my stomach to help with some of the uncomfortable-ness, but was only a temporary fix.
My chart is all over the place this cycle, I've been waking up at all different times in the morning, so "IF" for some miracle I am pregnant, I highly doubt I'll be able to get any insight through my temps.
I hoping that I don't have to go through any fertility treatments, etc. My mom had trouble getting me, so I'm hoping that I don't follow in her footsteps. I mean I love her but let's not have this take after her. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment