It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

End of sniffles, Start of doctors...

Well tested this morning, since I was feeling a little crappy. DS gave me the sniffles & a sore throat. I was taking a bunch of Benadryl yesterday, and I was afraid that if I was pregnant I would hurt the baby. So I laid in bed for as long as I could this morning debating to take the test that was calling my name. So after 30 minutes of debating, I went and POAS, and after an annoying 2 minutes, the test came up as a BFN!!!




In a way I'm not surprised. So texted DH and told him, and let him know that since I came up Neg. I was gonna make a Dr. Appt. .... So I have an appt. next week on Wed., hopefully this will give me some insight on what's going on and why it's taking sooo long.

No comments:

Post a Comment