It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I got cross hairs??

I entered my temp this morning, and it gave me cross hairs!, and currently 3 DPO. I'm excited, but also curious....because what FF is telling me is that the spotting I experienced a few days ago, it was really ovulation spotting. Hmmm....I'm going to be a little upset tomorrow when I enter my temp. and it's taken away. Also a little aggravated that as soon as I make a Dr. Appt. my cross hairs show up....oh well...I guess if there is a little bun in the oven, the Dr. will let me know. **fingers crossed**
Link I found about O Spotting
According to this link, and ladies on TheBump, spotting during O'ing is actually considered to be extremely fertile....so now if I can get DH to keep the house stress free...everything will be golden. But HA, not holding my breath

No comments:

Post a Comment