It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moved CH's?!

Why...I was doing soo good. This morning when I entered my temp., FF moved my cross hairs from 6 DPO back down to 3 DPO, ugh! Some of the Bump ladies think that I haven't O'd yet. Grrr....I hope I did, oh well, I have my doctor's appt. tomorrow for my year visit(dr. year). Hopefully she will be able to figure out what's going on, and why it has taken a year.

I haven't told my mom anything about the Dr. appt. since I don't want her to know that we are TTC. My MIL knows, not sure about FIL, but my parents don't know yet. I guess we will see what happens at this appt., and that will determine if I'm going to let my parents know. Like if something is wrong, I want her to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment