It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

FF needs to make up it's mind, the other day it took my cross hair's away, and then yesterday gave it back. After I entered my temp. this morning FF told me I am 11DPO....still waiting on the Blood test to come out. I fell asleep Friday and missed my opportunity to call and ask, and they didn't call me soooo...now I wait till tomorrow and hopefully I get a result. Preferably positive, but if it comes out negative I am sooo getting a stiff drink. LOL
Yesterday DH kept me running around a lot, which I appreciate, but it was cold last night and I didn't have a jacket, I started cramping, then I started feeling like I was going to throw up. I figured it could be because I'm hungry, but didn't change much after I ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment