It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Well, I'm on CD67...10 days away from my "actual" Dr. appt. (See last post) At this point I'm willing to try anything to start AF, but so far all I know of is drugs that the Dr. could give me, and some Parsley Tea myth. Which if the Dr. doesn't give me anything on the 6th, and I still haven't started, I may head to the tea, even tho I'm not a fan of tea. No pain, no gain...

Tested Saturday, just in case, and surprisingly ... I'm not surprised that it came out to be a BFN! Looking at my chart I should have known, considering I'm all over the place...and of course I am missing a few temps, and my waking time has been off. Hopefully soon I can get back on track, but since I am on CD67 I'm not too worried about it.

Eventually I need to buy some OPK's, to at least help out my chart since my time is all messed up.

And That's all Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment