It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A complete waste of my time

Well the Dr. appt. basically was a waste of my time. Here is how it went. I showed up to the Dr. appt., signed in and sat in the waiting room for about 30 minutes. Saw people that arrived after me go in, but they were pregnant so didn't think much into it. So the couple that was sitting next to me was there for the same reason, she went up to the front desk and they told her that she was in the wrong place. So okay, I checked and they told me the same thing. We got directed down a floor and after a few minutes of wondering around, what they call the basement of the hospital, to the auditorium. At first I'm like, they have to be joking. Because I'm here to see the doctor, not spread my legs for other people to see.
Well walked in the auditorium, which was right next the cafeteria, that's when I realized I was in a class, with a slideshow. Yet, I was only 40 minutes late, but it was basically telling me everything I knew. I either learned it from high school, or I learned it from The Bump. I mean I'm glad that they have this for the other women because so many women out there don't know. But when I make an appt. to see the Doctor I want to see the freaking Doctor!! After the "class" was over I had to stand in line to make the actual appt., the one where I get to see the Dr. face-to-face, by myself and him.

On the plus side, I got free babysitting, and DH got off work for a couple hours and spend some time with his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment