It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

POM

I has someone ask me a question in the Comment box of one of my posts. I believe it's on May 3rd or 8th. They weren't sure on what POM juice does, and read the POM was bad for conceiving. Well for some people it is. Pomegranate juice can help to thicken your lining which would help with implantation. So if you have incredibly thick lining already, then no, this is not a drink for you. Not sure if your lining is thick enough, then please visit & ask your doctor. Most doctors don't know about POM, or the Pineapple Core myth.
Yes, it's mainly a myth, but can't hurt to try it. A lot of ladies have tried POM & the Pineapple Core & have success with it.
If you don’t like the flavor, try adding some sparkling water, V8 Pom/Blueberry, or any other mixture you would like to it. Drink 8oz of juice a day from CD1-O. You can drink it past ovulation, but it won’t impact your lining at that point.
Pineapple core (Bromelain) can help with implantation. Eat 1/5 of the core from O - 5dpo, but not longer. Not a ton of people do this, but you can try if you want to. It's better if you make it into a smoothie.

**Note, some/most of this info was from The Bump website.**
­ New to TTGP?

No comments:

Post a Comment