It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ugly Stick

My chart looks sooo horrible it looks like it got hit with the "Ugly Stick"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My chart is all over the place....the temps are soooo not constant....& if there's even a chance that my body likes me (...miracle I know...) & I'm PG (ha!) ... there's no way in hell my chart is gonna give me any clues

But I have decided that I'm claiming this Cycle as the "off" cycle....I'm still attempting, but not really caring anymore. My body is giving me so many different things...I have nausea one day, feel like I'm gonna drop dead from being drained of energy the other & gas, headaches, bloating, a cramp here and there....(note: i'm not claiming I might be PG)

I'm just ready for it to pass CD35 so I can call my Dr. & make an appt. (he told me to, if I pass CD35 without AF) Oh and just for shits & giggles I tested yesterday since I did feel like crap, and what to my surprise (not!) a BFN!!....yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment