It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Well CD33 & of course I am having Phantom Symptoms are here. And a positive is no where in sight. Cramping, bloating, gas, heaviness, backache, mood swings (DH isn't helping), and of course the obvious no AF. Last cycle I had a normal cycle of 30 days, but I also had Provera to start that, and Clomid to help. This cycle I took nothing.

Dr. told me that if I pass CD35 with no AF & def. no BFP to call & make an appt. Well CD35 is on Sunday. Soo I'm thinking, just to give my body a little extra time. I'm going to give it till CD40 (Fri), then call & make an appt then. For the following week.

I'm just getting tired of this waiting game. Wait to Ovulate, wait during 2ww, wait to test, wait for a positive, and wait for AF. So we will see on what I plan to do about the Dr. appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment