It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Monday, July 16, 2012

I had some spotting yesterday that started the bumming out & grump-ness. So this morning AF came & ruined the day. I had a blood test before AF came but even tho the blood test results haven't come back I know it's Neg. 
So I will be going drug free until moving time. Which will probably be Oct/Nov until I can see my Dr. in Houston. One that isn't going to force me to have an IUI every cycle. So now my decision is to decide if I'm going to attempt temping or forget it. 
Just makes me a little pissed off because Hubby was off of work for the past two weeks & gave us plenty of time to time it right for the Trigger Shot I took. AND what ya know, no Goal! 
So in another words, Grrrrrrr!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is especially confusing, vindicating gander at the tips during this spot of home.

    ReplyDelete