It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Quiz Time!

Okay I gave Spencer a quiz just to see how much he pays attention when I talk about this stuff. Let's say he failed. Horribly. But most of these are funny.

TTC- Trying To Conceive (Correct)
AF- Assault Frenzy
BD- Big Dick (close)
HPT-Haven't Potty Trained
BFN- ? - (no answer)
BFP- ? - (no answer)
IUI- Oh Damn, It's your pregnancy thingy.
POAS- Pussy Outter Assualt Sequence
IB- It's A Boy
FMU- Fuck Me Under
SA- Si Amigo


Afterwards he asked me why us women don't come right out & say it. He doesn't understand why we have so many abbreviations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment