It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Okay since I have not done a post on if I was pregnant or not, you can probably guess that I'm not. AF came (the evil bitch) & onto the next cycle.
We will not be doing anymore medicated cycles until we get to Houston to see my regular Doctor. Regular as in he knows what's going on with my ovaries, & will actually 'try' to get it to work instead of forcing me to get IUI's every month to get paid by the military.
Since I've been sick for mostly the full half of this cycle, this one with more than likely be a bust also. But since I have been sick I know that we didn't try every other day so there's no possibility to get upset about over nothing. Which is sad when you think about it.

Sooo for a sign off I will use a picture, a Someecard that I created with words from my lovely TTC ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment