It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A+

Well looks like his little guys passed the test and got an A+ ... LOL

Finally got a call back a week later...but his count is at 279 Mill. His mobility is supposed to be over 50% and he was at 95%

Now if we can just get his little guys to behave and do what they need to, we can be done.



One of the Bump ladies posted this & I thought that it was too funny. Of course I've seen this before but I think it's just a perfect example of how DH's little guys did on their test

Well yesterday's OPK looked positive, so I'm my eyes didn't lie to me. Now today's OPK was obviously a negative. So let's hope DH's little swimmers did their job like they are supposed to. Especially after going through an HSG, cleaning everything out. It should make it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment