It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Holding out till next week

Okay so today is 8DPO, and Fertility Friend wants me to wait till 13DPO. UGH! I will do my best. My temps, are okay I guess. Right now they are looking like a roller coaster. Not consistently going up, but not down either. Oh of course I have my doubts, but I still have hope.

The HSG I had this cycle was said to help, clearing out the tubes, etc. I drank POM, and ate Pineapple core at 3DPO. Took OPK's to hopefully narrow it down.

So 13DPO is a few days before my parents arrive. So Wednesday....hmmm let's see. I may test on 10 or 11 DPO if I can't wait that long. But as I always tell DH, who is impatient about everything, especially when he's irritated, "Patience is a virtue". Hahahahaha! Should I take my own advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment