It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

For those who read my blog & look at my chart...

Okay I'm not directing this towards anyone and I am NOT upset but let's get something straight. We are TTC our #2, so that means we already have one. And that means that some days I'm going to have Open Circles due to our son waking up before my temping time.
For those who are also TTC #2, 3, 4 or more ya'll should understand. Those #1-ers, please understand that when ever you do get your +, your going to be waking up at odd times of the night, and your going to be exhausted.
SO point blank....My Chart, it's gonna have Open Circles. So just deal with it.

Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment