It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Holy Crosshairs

I was hoping that I would get them this cycle. I woke up, entered my temp, and Woah!! I was actually surprised. I checked with the ladies on the Bump & it looks like I'm doing good. Currently I'm at 3DPO, and praying for higher temps.
According to FF, they are having me test on CD35, making it 13DPO, but may test sooner if my temps look REALLY good.
I'm so excited that once again I'm in the 2ww, now if I can just get through it till testing day, I should be good.
*more updates later*

No comments:

Post a Comment