It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Well Friday I had received some OPK's in mail that I ordered. To bad that they didn't come in enough time for me to do one that day. So I did one mid-day yesterday and of course the test came out negative. Not so much disappointing as a HPT, but still downing. BUT, not out of it yet. Testing again today.
I am still continuing to drink POM until I get a +. Not just because of that, but I don't want the POM I do have in the fridge to go bad. Not that much left. Since the POM is a little tart for me, I'm doing half a glass of POM, and then the other half with either Sprite, or Pom/Blueberry V8 Fruit Juice.

I also want to wish to all the Mom's, Mommy's, Mommies, Mother's, To-Be's.....A Happy Mother's Day!! Ya'll are all great in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment