It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Boooo....AF

This morning I tested with a Wondfo brand HPT, and got a BFN. Then a couple hours ago I found out that AF has arrived, quietly, and with some what of a surprise, being the sneaky self that she is. This explains the BFN I got this morning....grrrr. But I am, like I said, somewhat surprised because I usually have long cycles & this 8th Cycle was only 30 days. So there are multiple reasons I can think of. 1. My body decided to get on track (hahahaha) 2. The HSG procedure I had done kicked something on 3. The Provera I had end of last cycle & the Clomid did it's job or 4. Something else I can't think of.

On 2 good notes,

1. I finally had a normal cycle in a long time. So the Provera & Clomid had to have worked

2. Next week when I go to the beach I don't have to worry about all that AF stuff with the swim suit issue, and I can drink with no risk.

Still sucks tho, good bye cycle 8, and hello cycle 9. To bad I can't surprise my parents with good news. But like I told the ladies on The Bump, gotta stay positive in this mess. Can't be overcome with Stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment