It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Prenatals

You don't necessarily have to be pregnant to take these. Well like it says on the bottle "Important Before, During, and After Pregnancy". It's always good to prepare for something right? Well these do the same thing. Full of Vitamins!
I picked these babies up at the local Walmart. I ran out of the Rx I got from my Dr & didn't feel like asking for more. But cost me $4. Can't beat that right? Plus if your like 95% of the population & have to pay for your Rx when you pick them up $4 is cheap compared that. So why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment