It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Okay this month I've seen a lot of people being/getting/trying to get pregnant, especially on FB & I've used or seen their friends use some acronyms & they don't know what it means. So I copied the list that I posted off to the side here & put it on it's own page.
*Look above*
I also noted that if I've missed, or you just want to add one that's not part of it, that I will add it to the list. So make sure you message/comment to me noting what I've missed & I'll add it.
Enjoy & have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment