It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Monday, June 25, 2012

This morning I went in for a Folli Check, even though I'm not on shots, I would still like to get the Trigger which unfortunately with Army Dr. that's the way they do it. Annoying! I am so ready to see my Dr. in Houston.
But funny story. Unfortunately I have to take Hayden with me 95% of the time since it's early in the freaking morning, and Spencer usually has to work at that time. Well anywho, they had to do the Vajay way (yes I was covered), there was this little screen off to the side so I don't break my neck trying to see my ovaries. Hayden goes, "Mommy!, where's your heart?!" I thought the nurse died laughing. She'd never heard anything like that. LOL Gotta love my child tho.
When she started looking she had trouble finding my ovaries. Uh, duh!, y'all switched me to a lower medication. What do you expect?! Let's take time to look at what I was on before. Gonal-f which ranged from 75mg-112.5mg, you say that y'all are over budget & since I'm not doing an IUI I can't get anymore. Sooooo you put me on a lower Med. Femara "2.5mg" . Hmmmmm, I wonder why you can't find anything!
Oh, as I looked on my med. bottle to find out the mg. I was taking since I didn't remember off the top of my head I noticed one of the little stickers that they put on it. Okay I know women have used this drug to get pregnant so I'm not going crazy over the med. but the pharmacy. The sticker says, "Do Not Use This Medicine If You Are Pregnant Or Plan To Become Pregnant". Really?! Haha, are people stupid or something? I hope it's not contagious.
Anyways! Summing this up. I take my Trigger Shot Thursday. And then time it from there.

*more info later*

No comments:

Post a Comment