It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sometime I hate being a woman....

I would've posted this Friday or yesterday but I was getting drunk Friday & recovering yesterday.
You know what I really hate about trying to conceive other than not being pregnant. Going & buying a test, coming home to discover that I started my period. OMG it's annoying. I went to Walmart for regular grocery shopping, and decided to pick one up since 1. I was there, & 2. I was on Cycle Day 29. Might as well. Got home, and BAM! Thankfully I didn't already use.
So onto Cycle 20 -- in over 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment