It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Well to give me something to talk about. By looking at my chart you can tell that I have what's called as a Normal cycle. But to me Normal means doing what it's supposed to do & get me pregnant but I'll vent later. I continued to take Gonal-F. Since we took a month off, I didn't know that I had to go back to 75mg instead of 112.5mg that I was on before. Which was weird. But by the ultrasound my ovaries was "working" (ha!), so the Dr. gave me Novarel. Yes, I got that demon back. This time they showed me how to do the damn thing. And YAY! I got it right. I was able to shoot myself in the butt correctly.

So **fingers crossed** again for a pregnancy.

Oh I just re-read my blog to make sure I didn't already post this. But now, even when I'm not pregnant, I still get nauseated. So right before my period, like about a week before I start, I get sick to my stomach. That's happened for 3 cycles in a row, so I asked my nurse if that was normal, and apparently it is. Since I've been taking meds. my body will change. So my body hates me. We will see if I get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment