It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Monday, June 11, 2012

So last night before I went to bed, I started feeling nauseated. On Day 25 around Midnight. I'm am soooooooo not, in anyway, putting this towards pregnancy. I have two theories, 1) My body being weird, annoying, & a pissing me off, OR 2)  Upset, & annoyed from trying/struggling to get my 4 year old to go to sleep. But could be a mixture of both. Who knows, but I am sooo not putting this towards being pregnant.
As the past, oh 10+ cycles I've been through, I'm not keeping my hopes up. It sounds bad, but I'm getting used to the disappointment. But the good news is, is that we do have our wonderful little man, but would love to give him a brother or sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment