It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

CD 2

Of course out of all the days of AF to come, it has to come on our Anniversary. (yesterday) Mid-day too...just my luck. I had a romantic night planned for us since AF was no where near, but never mind. I was able to have a drink at Joes Crabshack with no fear of anything (ya'll know what I mean). I mean I'm happy that she showed up, but she could have waited just a lil' bit longer.

Which by the way, after the food & the 1 drink I had last night, I ended up sick. I wasn't even close to being buzzed. Ate around 3-4pm, and then I felt being sick to my stomach around 10-11pm. Then finally forced it, so I could go to sleep, around midnight. Def. the food, I was tempted to call the restaurant, but lost track of time. I still feel a lil' sick but not as bad as I did.

Now tomorrow I can start my Clomid...Wooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment