It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Provera & BBT

6 Days past finishing Provera....and still nothing. Well it's only 9am & I just woke up so that doesn't mean anything. I only have cramps, that comes & goes. I mainly have the cramps at night, which is weird. Oh I did forget about tender/sore nipples.
I'm still keeping up a small amount of hope that I'm pregnant, & the blood test my Dr. did 2 weeks ago was to early. Provera is just Progesterone which the body makes when your PG. anyways.
I was having a temp rise, so I researched about the Provera & see what my body is doing. A couple stuff I Googled said that Provera raises BBT but the thing is most of the rise is after finishing Provera which is kinda weird, but also hopeful at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment