It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome Provera & Clomid!!

I am now a Provera & Clomid woman...

Had my Dr. appt. today & he drew 5 tubes of blood, one of them a blood test (just in case) had that rushed, and of course came out Neg. (darn)....I then started my 1st day with Provera=10mg...then once AF comes on CD3 I start Clomid=50mg

If no AF by CD35 I then schedule a PG. with the Dr. & go from there, if I go through 3 cycles on Provera & Clomid we will start "looking" into IVF

Of course DH is gonna have to do SA, and as soon as CD1 comes I call Radiology and make an appt. for that. Just one appt. after another but I'm hoping that it won't take to long & this Dr. can fix me.

When I went in for the blood draw, or should I say blood bank...ha. I looked at the number of tubes and sighed,

Nurse: they love you today
Me: As long as this medicine works
Nurse: You have Dr. ****** right?
Me: Yup
Nurse: He's good, he's a miracle worker

I then thought to myself, well good, shouldn't take too long then. I'll be keeping that phrase in mind, and holding him to it know. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment