It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Friday, April 22, 2011

just another day

Called my Dr. Office today & he's out until next week because of Holiday....grrr. Well I asked about my REALLY Sore Boobs, & why it's been over a week since ending Provera & still no AF. She told me if the pain got really bad that I need to go to the E.R. but other than that they can't give me a straight answer until next week when the Dr. returns.
I've been able to keep most of the pain at bay with some Tylenol and warm baths/showers so I'm gonna do my best to wait it out the best I can, because I really don't want to sit in the waiting room for 2-3 or more just because my boobs hurt. But if it does get that bad, I will go.
I did take a HPT yesterday just for self reassurance, since I have been having some weird symptoms. A little hopeful but not surprised that it came out Negative.
DH is happy because usually when my boobs are sore mean that they are growing. LOL

So I'm continuing on waiting for AF

No comments:

Post a Comment