It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Never Mind....

Well according from my last post, ya'll thought that AF had come around....well false alarm. I did have a couple days of spotting, but nothing more than that. Still taking Provera, after today I have 4 days left, and then apparently it's the waiting game. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.
Nothing really much more on this end.


---------------------------------------------------------------


I would like to take a quick moment and announce a New Line of Baby Products coming out. Tiny Tilla by Avon. I do work for Avon/Mark so if you have any questions please ask. If you would like to see any of the products Tiny Tilla is offering you can visit www.tinytilla.com or Tiny Tilla Tiny Tilla will be Opening up tomorrow Online. If you would like to see what Avon has to offer visit My Avon Online

No comments:

Post a Comment