It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

So yeah, yesterday (last night) we went to a festival because Jo Dee Messina was playing an I LOVE her & it was FREE!!

Anyways, half way through the "concert" & this lady comes talking to us about how cute our son is, and all that...and mentions her 4 kids, and introduces, and I go back to tune myself back into the music. I open my ears long enough back into the conversation that DH was having with her & she says, "It gets easier with more kids, ya'll should really think about having another one"

What!?!?! ......thankfully DH took care of this & told her "We have, we have been trying for over a year, not going that well".

She backed off.....

Anyways, I still have my HSG test on Tuesday, also have a walk in Blood PG. test the day before just in case. But I doubt that even if I happen to get PG within the 5 days being off my period, I highly, highly doubt that it's gonna show up on the test. But the good news is that, from the stories I have read/heared about what happens after the HSG test, the out comes looks really good. So I'm making sure I get my POM juice up to "O". So I'm keeping my hopes up this cycle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment