It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ovaries meet Provera & Clomid

I can't believe it. Either my ovaries got scared and gave in OR the Provera works. After my 1st dosage yesterday around 3pm, I finally started around 3pm today!! I wanted to make sure I kept the "pill" taking around the same time...so I took my 2nd dosage around three, and then jumped into the shower, & that's where I noticed it.
Normally I wouldn't be excited about starting AF, with all the cramps, bleeding, bloating, etc. But I can now start over. Now I wait till CD3 to start the Clomid
So tomorrow, I've gotta call the Radiology & schedule an appt. with them. After 77 days of nothing, I finally get to a point so I can start over.

Ovaries meet Provera & Clomid

No comments:

Post a Comment