It's been over a year since we've been TTC our #2....this is our journey

Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Also note, that I may change the look of my blog regularly. Just be patient & deal with it. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wanted to jump on here & let ya'll know that there is a chance that April & May are my only months to try to conceive, for a while anyways. With DH being in the Army I knew that the time was coming, but didn't want it to. The Army is going to be sending him away for a while, can't say where, and when but obviously after May since I have less than 2 months.
Seeing the Dr. tomorrow, & will now discuss some options. Even if I don't get pregnant before he leaves, I still need to go and see him, since 1) Haven't had AF since Jan. 20th 2)I've been having pains 3)It's always good to prepare for the future.

Also want a heads up, if I don't give notice before, that if you don't see this particular blog anymore it's because I shut it down. No reason on keeping it up, if nothing is gonna happen. Ya'll should understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment